Frittatas are great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, as they can be good way to carry your favorite cheese. If you are in need of an easy satisfying meal, then you can try the Vegetable Three-Cheese Frittata recipe shared below. This is a very simple recipe, as it can be cooked easily in a Crockpot in less than ten minutes.
- Zucchini – 1 cup
- Yellow squash – 1 cup
- Red bell pepper – 1
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Olive oil – 2 tablespoons
- Broccoli florets – 1 cup
- Beaten Eggs – 8
- Mozzarella cheese – ½ cup (Shredded)
- Parmesan cheese – ½ cup (Shredded)
- Italian Seasoning – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Ground Black Pepper – 1 teaspoon
- Heat olive oil, zucchini, bell pepper, squash, garlic, and broccoli in a frying pan until they are softened.
- Mix the Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese, along with pepper, Italian seasoning, and eggs in medium sized bowl.
- Spray the cooker with non-stick spray and add in the veggies. After that, top it with the egg mixture and stir well.
- Cook the frittata for 4 to 6 hours on low flame, or for 2 to 3 hours on high flame. When done, slice and serve.
Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
Enchiladas are healthier and tastier than the traditional ones. And there wont be a recipe that could beat Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas to make the perfect dinner for a cheese monger. Here is how to make some at home.
- Cooked chicken breast – 2½ cups (Chopped)
- Mexican blend cheese – 2 cups (Shredded)
- Yogurt – 1⅔ cups
- Butter – ⅓ cup (Melted)
- Onion – ¼ cup (Chopped)
- Garlic – 1 teaspoon (Minced)
- Black pepper – ¼ teaspoon (Ground)
- Condensed cream of chicken soup – 1 can
- Green chilies – 1 can (Chopped)
- Flour tortillas – 8
- Canola oil – 1 tablespoon
- Cooking spray
- Super sharp cheddar cheese – ½ cup (Shredded)
- Green onions – ¼ cup
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit and then mix the first nine ingredients in a bowl. Take a cup of the mixture and set it aside.
- Heat a skillet in medium flame and then brush oil over both the sides of tortilla, working with one tortilla at a time.
- Add the tortillas to the pan and cook for five seconds on both the sides. Remove the tortillas and arrange half-cup chicken mixture on the center of the tortillas. Roll the tortillas and then place seams side down in a baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Spread the cup of chicken mixture that you have reserved over the enchiladas. Cover and bake for twenty minutes. Uncover and sprinkle Cheddar cheese and green onions. Bake for a few minutes until the cheese melts, and serve hot.