I love deviled egg recipes with cheese, and here, I am sharing two of the most popular cheese and deviled egg recipes that you can try.
Bacon Cheddar Deviled Eggs
For this recipe, you will require:
- Eggs – 12
- Mayonnaise – ½ cup
- Bacon – 4 slices
- Cheddar cheese (finely shredded) – 2 tablespoons
- Mustard – 1 tablespoon
How to Prepare
- Place the eggs in a saucepan and pour water into it to cover the eggs. Now, boil the water and then remove the pan from heat. Allow the eggs to cool down for ten to twelve minutes, and then rinse the eggs under running water to cool them quickly.
- In the meantime, place the bacon in a skillet and cook it on medium high heat, until the bacon slices turn brown.
- Peel the boiled eggs and cut them in half, lengthwise. Remove the yolks to a small bowl and mash the yolks with mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, and crumbled bacon. Spread mustard to it and fill the egg white halves with the mixture. It is good to refrigerate before serving.
If you need to make the snack spicier, you can add Jalapeno pepper to the devilled eggs. The steps to prepare the dish are explained below.
Jalapeno Bacon Cheddar Deviled Eggs
Most of the ingredients in this dish are the same as that used in the above recipe. However, in addition to that, you will also require
- Jalapeno pepper – 3
- Red onion (minced) – ¼
- Spicy brown mustard – 2 tablespoon
- Paprika – as desired
- Super sharp cheddar cheese (shredded) – 1 cup
How to Prepare
- Boil the eggs as explained in the previous recipe, and peel them.
- Prepare the back slices to make them evenly brown and crumble the pieces on paper towels.
- Remove stems and seeds from the Jalapeno pepper. Mince one pepper and slice the remaining peppers to thin strips.
- Cut eggs in half and remove the yolk as in the other recipe. Mash the yolks and stir minced Jalapeno, mayonnaise, cheese, mustard, and red onion with it.
- Fill the egg whites with the mixture, and sprinkle some paprika and crumbled bacon over.